virtual world

today started a new and exciting thing for me: simplifying my life. and what's weird, is that in order for me to simplify, i have to pick up simple things to replace my complex ones. for example, i have about a bazillion backpacks (sac a dos en francais). wouldn't it be so much cooler if we called a backpack, a sac a dos? i think so. anywho. i got one of those trendy incase backpacks today, in a dashing muted green that reminds me of rain boots. it's absolutely fabulous (i loved that show on bbc). now the reason i chose that particular backpack is because its very slim, even though you can put loads of stuff in it. AND most importantly, it has a faux fur lining for my mac and phone and a ipad (if i had one). it was overpriced, yes. but hey, i guess i'm simplifying my wallet too, but getting rid of money. haha.
//
i'm going to sell and donate a lot of stuff soon. i am tired of having things i don't need. i want to have one of everything, not seven. i'm hoping that this will make me appreciate what i have more. for example, i won't be getting an ipod like i've wanted, because i have massive storage on my iphone and it would be a mega waste. i also decided against the super mad hip paul rodriguez incase skate pack because...ding ding ding (!!!), i don't skate. and yes, i would have looked a bit foolish. i'm also not getting an ipad. i don't need to live in a virtual world anymore than i already do. i want to use my headphones less, and listen to real sounds more. sounds created by physical vibrations in the current world...not in a studio.
\\
one thing that i do look forward to getting soon is a new calender. i have a surfing calender right now, and it is pretty stellar. i wonder if nme.com makes calenders or perhaps and icelandic calender? who knows.
//
thanks for reading.
\\


dillydally.

0 Responses on "virtual world"

Post a Comment